MAP is hiring for many positions this summerBack >
April 6, 2016
From our friends at Massachusetts Avenue Project (MAP):
MAP is hiring for many positions this summer!
A summer with MAP will help you gain experience in youth development, urban agriculture, marketing, communications, and more.
We are announcing several opportunities for interested parties to apply for both paid and unpaid internships (stipend or school credit available), Americorps service (stipend and education credit available), and paid seasonal help. Please read each posting carefully, as contact info, duties, and requirements vary per job.
- Applications due April 7 - Paid Farm Internships (PAID INTERNSHIP) http://bit.ly/1UVvNAG
- Applications due April 11 - Paid Seasonal Market Help (FULL-TIME, SEASONAL) http://bit.ly/1S1NKwA
- Applications due April 11- Mobile Market Interns (INTERNSHIP) http://bit.ly/1RDWAP9
- Applications due May 1 - Summer Youth Program Team Leaders (FULL-TIME, 8-WEEKS / AMERICORP) http://bit.ly/1SbieX1
- Applications due May 15 - Youth Training and Support Coordinator (FULL-TIME, YEAR ROUND / AMERICORP) http://bit.ly/23b3nan
All postings are listed on our website HERE.
With Warm Regards,
Rebekah A. Williams