About the Project:
This project, Centering People, Place, and Policy for Buffalo’s Clean Mobility Future (Clean Mobility) is a NYSERDA
(New York State Energy Research and Development Authority) funded project focused on addressing inequities in the green energy and green mobility space. The team working on Buffalo’s Clean Mobility Future have been convened by Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) WNY, and is made up of Heart of the City Neighborhoods, Open Buffalo, the East Side Bike Club, Shared Mobility Inc, Mobility Development Operations, GObike Buffalo, Coalition for Economic Justice, and the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
The project incorporates unique and innovative investments in the East Side of Buffalo area to address important needs, collaborate with additional investment opportunities, and co-create a creative, inclusive, and comprehensive strategy for clean mobility solutions.
These solutions will actively reduce air-pollution, improve transit access, promote mobility programs and infrastructure, while improving health outcomes.
Requirements and Qualifications:
The Clean Mobility project encompasses justices, equity, diversity, inclusion, and anti-racism in all aspects of the
work, and is focused in the East Side of Buffalo community. As such, black and brown led firms are prioritized for
this campaign, we accept project teams combining multiple individuals or firms. We require the lead partner of
the team be a minority or woman owned business located in Erie County. Priority will be given to qualified firms
located in Buffalo, owned, and operated by a person of color or woman.
- Submissions will be accepted by 4pm on March 23, 2023 and should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The chosen team will be notified by March 29, 2023
- Contracting will be completed by March 31, 2023 and the project will begin on April 1, 2023
- Branding and year one plan must be complete by May 31, 2023
- Roadmap with approaches summarized for entire 2.5 year project completed by October 31, 2023
- Year two plan (including calendar year 2024) due by October 31, 2023
- Major community event in Summer 2024
- Total campaign completion is October 2025
In addition to the $75,000 contract to be awarded to the winning consulting team through this RFP, this project
has a budget of up to $45,000 for the purchase and production of ads, print materials, publications, etc.
Please click here to download the full RFP document.